Its important that that all parties know how much a participant will be charged during the life of a plan. The participant will have a limited budget that can not be exceeded.
To protect the participant and the provider its important that the participant and the provider know how much will be charged for services.
Service agreements are generally the best way to do this. Creating a service agreement is outside the scope of this article.
As a provider what you should do:
- Obtain the plan dates. These are the dates that you can provide services within
- Determine the price you will charge for you services
- Calculate the amounts you will charge for the life of the plan
- Include this in your service agreement
- Communicate this to the participant and the ourselves
There are a number of online calculators that can assist with this. A google Search “NDIS Support calculator” can help with calculating the amount charged.
You can visit our website and enter the details of the service agreement
There is 2 templates for service agreements attached to this article. Once filled out you can send them to email@example.com for processing.